The oat milk and banana smoothie is a sweet and tasty drink. The dates and vanilla, in addition to giving an unmistakable and sugary taste to this smoothie, also give you energizing properties that make this smoothie suitable for any time of day, ideal even after a particularly intense workout.
How to consume oat milk smoothie on a diet
Excellent for breakfast, as a snack, but also as a relaxing after dinner, the oat smoothie is perfect if you are on a diet. You can eat it as an alternative to your weekend breakfast , accompanied by a slice of donut or some biscuits.
If you taste it as a snack, however, thanks to the presence of bananas, dates and fresh fruit added on the spot, it will immediately give you energy and nourishment!
Nutritional properties of the oat milk, date and banana smoothie
With this oat smoothie you fill up on minerals and vitamins, precious substances for your body especially during the summer.
- Among vegetable drinks, oat milk is rich in vitamin E and potassium and is particularly suitable for those who are following a low-calorie diet. It has a low caloric content and thanks to the fibers it helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood , as well as giving a great sense of satiety.
- The bananas are fruits very sugary and energizing, Elevated potassium , mineral salt which helps to regulate blood pressure and to prevent cramps, especially during sport. This fruit is ideal if you have digestive problems: the pulp, in fact, thanks to its emollient action is able to calm heartburn and reflux discomfort.
- The dates are rich in vitamins , especially vitamin A and B vitamins, and minerals. They have laxative and anti-inflammatory properties . Like bananas, they are rich in potassium.
The recipe for oat milk smoothie
Smoothie with oat milk, dates and bananas
Portions 2 people
Calories per Person 141
Total calories 283
- 2 bananas
- 120 ml of oat milk
- 30 g of soft dates (Medjoul type) without stone
- 1 splint vanilla
- 2 strawberries
- 4 raspberries
- 10 g of blueberries
- 1 apricot
Incise the vanilla bean and extract the seeds, pour them into the milk and leave to infuse in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Blend the vanilla milk with the dates and the banana, until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and serve with fresh fruit.
You can also try two more smoothie recipes with same process
Oat milk and fruit smoothie
Fruit is an ideal food to feel satisfied and keep us in shape; even better if combined with oats . We assure you that with this smoothie you will be satisfied and you will not be tempted to eat between meals or skip the diet.
- 1 pear
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup diced pineapple (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- ¾ glass of oat milk (200 ml)
- Wash and peel the pear and kiwi, then cut them into chunks.
- Blend them together with the oat milk until a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the honey and continue blending until all lumps are removed.
- Serve it in glasses, adding, if you like, ice and fruit slices to decorate.
Oat milk and blueberry smoothie
Blueberries are fruits with enormous antioxidant, antiseptic, astringent and antidiarrheal properties.
In addition, they are excellent for treating urinary tract disorders, preventing cardiovascular diseases and neutralizing the bad bacteria of the digestive system.
- 50 g of blueberries
- 3 tablespoons of stevia (45 ml)
- ½ glass of oat milk (100 ml)
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon (8 g)
- Ice cubes
- Wash the blueberries well.
- Blend them with oat milk until a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and keep blending, until all lumps are removed.
- Lastly, add ice cubes to give it a consistency similar to granita .